Whitefish Dunes is available to projects and initiatives of the Community Foundation. Groups such as the Women’s Fund and Civility Project may book this room, which seats 10 comfortably. Please note, if your group is not a project or initiative of the Community Foundation, your reservation request will be denied.
Boardroom Style – 10
Request a Reservation
After conferring with Door County Public Health officials, we have reopened our meeting rooms on a limited basis as follows:
- Meetings are limited to 10 people
- All guests must wear masks at all times, regardless of your vaccination status
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted in our meeting rooms
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Tables and chairs have been appropriately spaced and should not be moved
- After the meeting, the meeting organizer must wipe down tables with Clorox wipes
Failure to observe any of these protocols may result in your organization being banned from using our meeting rooms in the future. For your protection, and the safety of our professional staff, we appreciate your cooperation.
Select a date by clicking on the calendar below, then select a start and finish time (include set-up and clean-up time). Provide your contact info and a description of your meeting. Click “Book Now” to send us your reservation request and we will contact you within 5 business days for confirmation. By requesting a reservation, you agree to the Rules and Regulations of the Meeting Rooms at Community Foundation Square.