The Door County Community Foundation is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our professional staff as an Administrative Assistant. This is a newly created position needed to support the increasing workload at our growing foundation.
The Administrative Assistant will be the first person that people encounter when visiting or calling the Community Foundation. The ideal candidate will greet with enthusiasm the donors and charities that visit us and make them feel valued and appreciated for all they do for Door County.
This position provides administrative support to many aspects of our work, from filing grant applications, maintaining donor databases, preparing mailings, and providing general oversight of our office facility. The Administrative Assistant also collects information from scholarship programs, oversees the Door County Scholarship Network database, and processes scholarship applications.
To learn more about the position please download the position guide.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and at least two professional references to:
Door County Community Foundation
222 N. 3rd Avenue
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Emailed resumes are preferred
• Initial interviews are expected to begin on or about February 15
• Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled
• Our goal is to have this new person on staff at some point in March
• Final candidate will need to pass a standard background and reference check
• No references will be contacted unless an applicant is a finalist for the position and all applicants will be notified prior to contacting a reference