Due to building renovations, Peninsula Meeting Room is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our largest meeting room, Peninsula can seat up to 84 guests comfortably. Peninsula has a whiteboard, projector screen, and lectern available for use as well as a buffet table positioned in the back of the room for serving food or providing literature to attendees.
Lecture Style- 84
Boardroom Style- 38
Classroom Style – 31
Request a Reservation
After conferring with Door County Public Health officials, we have reopened our meeting rooms on a limited basis as follows:
- Meetings are limited to 10 people
- All guests must wear masks at all times, regardless of your vaccination status
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted in our meeting rooms
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Tables and chairs have been appropriately spaced and should not be moved
- After the meeting, the meeting organizer must wipe down tables with Clorox wipes
Failure to observe any of these protocols may result in your organization being banned from using our meeting rooms in the future. For your protection, and the safety of our professional staff, we appreciate your cooperation.
Select a date by clicking on the calendar below, then select a start and finish time (include set-up and clean-up time). Provide your contact info and a description of your meeting. Click “Book Now” to send us your reservation request and we will contact you within 5 business days for confirmation. By requesting a reservation, you agree to the rules and regulations of The Rules and Regulations of Meeting Rooms at Community Foundation Square.